Monday 13 June 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly..

Ok where did last week go?
Own up, who stole my days?
That one flew past and I was wishing it to be a very long week to..
Here are my highlights and low lights from the week that was;

The Good
.


Finally getting our own car back!
Heaven to drive after the rental car provided and I promise to take more care of it to.


Climbing the Wrekin
Actually being able to climb over it, down the other side and then repeat without passing out!
Hopefully it means the fitness levels are better.
The Bad



Feeling a little mommy sick!
She has been away now for what seems like forever and I can't wait till she returns the end of this month



Climbing the Wrekin
Climbing it every night can only mean that Three Peaks is almost here!
Ahhh!
The Ugly



Knowing we do Three Peaks this weekend!
Oh my god!
I am bricking it.


A strange week this one.

I am looking forward to what this week brings.

X x

5 comments:

  1. Wow - good luck with the 3 peaks! That will be a serious achievement if you do it x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the three peaks, I'm sure you'll be fine. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Good luck Good luck! I'll be thinking of you! I nearly threw up when I looked at my calendar this morning and realised my challenge is NEXT WEEKEND!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hurrah for getting your car back! Have a fab week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good luck with the 3 peaks challenge! x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x