Tuesday 28 June 2011

Make Hay Whilst The Sun Shines.

How gorgeous has the weather been!?

It fantastic.

I have been trying, in between work to get my garden looking a little better again.

All that rain mad it go a little wild!

The outfit for today is this;


Never to old for a touch of Disney 

Shorts - gifted from daughter

t shirt - Hong Kong Disney


Cute Minnie Mouse

Pretty detailing
Chilled but stylish, with of course a little sparkle!

Every girl needs a few sparkles don't they?

The garden is starting to bloom.

Pretty pots


The view from our door
Hope fully after another few hours work it should look a little nicer too!

X x

7 comments:

  1. Swit-swoo, look at those toned hikers' legs!! Your garden looks like a little haven :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your legs are fab!
    I wore a Disney necklace yesterday (and I am SO not a Disney girl) but you have to break out a bit of Disney every now and then.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have gorgeous legs and you look brilliant in shorts. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't bring myself to wear shorts....! You look great though x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's amazing how when spring (and summer) comes, how the garden becomes a breath-taking place of sanctuary! It astounds me every year! Your garden is delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the outfit. I love shorts but I only wear them on holiday x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x