Monday 6 June 2011

Money Money Money!

That should really be lack of it!

Pay day has only just been and already the balance looks poor!

Please tell me I am not the only one?
Please?

Once all the bills have come out, the final holiday payment, car tyres again and car tax it doesn't leave an awful lot of spare cash.

Luckily we have a few goodies happening this month to look forward to.


My niece is 18 tomorrow and we have a surprise birthday bash to attend.


We are doing the Three Peaks Challenge on the 18th and 19th June.
(tough but should be fun too)
Training is going ok but I know I should be doing more!
Yesterday morning we spent climbing up and over the Wrekin (a large hill in Telford) and then back up and over again. Hard work but great practice. We shall be back there this evening too.


Ashleigh, my nephew and I are off to see Glee in London on 25th June.
(what can I say, I have been Gleeked!)
A great way to celebrate the achievement of the week before. (hopefully!)
Even better, it is at the O2 in London so perhaps we will be able to fit in a little wonder around the shops to.
Well it will be pay day that weekend. 


 
And we have a few meals to fit in with friends, with wine of course.
(Luckily at each others houses so no restaurant expenses!)
So not much money but still lots to do and be grateful for.

What a busy month this will be.

What are your plans?

X x


6 comments:

  1. It's going to be a busy month for you then,Trayci!
    For us June's all about Glastonbury, arranging the meet pals, sorting the campervan and gear and of course, packing the festival wardrobe of insanity. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walking , walking and more walking for me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aw, wow, hope all goes well! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend we are going to Devon for the and I am going to Swindon at the end of June to stay with my friend for the weekend and going out. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Whoa, that's a LOT of walking!!!! My boyfriend will be at the 02- he'll be singing with a glee-style choir at the tube I think when you arrive and somewhere in the O2 too! (not the actual concert!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kezzie, I'll keep my eyes peeled in case I see him. Not that I'd know who he is but you know what mean!

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x