Wednesday 1 January 2014

A Second Revisit......

As we welcome in 2014 I take a moment to look back at last July trough to December.

July 2013


We enjoyed a few days out such as the food festival;


And camper jam.


The weather was perfect to enjoy a pimms or two!

August 2013


I remembered to frame the face by giving my eyebrows some special TLC.


And we had a few great weekends away;



September 2013


A great week in Dartmouth.

October 2013


We had a few new additions to the family.


We had a great holiday in the Lakes.


A change is as good as a rest, or so they say!
The hair changed to dark from vibrant red.

November 2013


We celebrated Kassie's birthday.


Were as proud as punch at her graduation.


I had a hospital visit, just for a change.


Ashleigh celebrated her 18th birthday.


And I finally began to feel well.

December 2013


I had a great night out with my mom and sister.


I rocked around the Christmas tree.


And we celebrated a fabulous Christmas.

Now come on 2014 and all the excitement you have for us.

X x











3 comments:

  1. Happy New Year, may 2014 bring you many new and special memories :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely post and wishing you and your family a happy new year too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year. I love this post as I love looking back at the summery photos I am so looking forward to summer. Lovely memories for you too x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x