Sunday 19 January 2014

A True Wedding Preperation Girly Get Together......

We had so much fun yesterday as we all got together for the girls to try bridesmaid dresses on.

By we I mean my mom, sister, her two daughters and of course my two girls.


A real girly get together.



 Whilst Kassie had already asked them to be bridesmaids she wanted them to have a bit of fun too.
So as only she could do, she sent them on a hunt around Brum using different clues.





In the second locker they found a bag with a coat in that she has brought to keep them warm (should they need it) on the evening/day of the wedding.



And in the last one was a goodie bag for each of them:





Including a personalised "will you be my bridesmaid?" card:


Thankfully they all loved it and said yes.




So after many dresses were tried and loads of giggles and chatter, we then went for food together.


Have the dresses been purchased?
Not yet but we have a good ideas of the ones that are top of the list so far.


And you know what that means don't you?


More girly get togethers!
Yeah

X x

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! When is the wedding? We are off for a dress fitting tomoz just me and Chloe though. I am so looking forward to having my first born get married x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh wow this looks fun. Cannot beat a girly day x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x