Tuesday 14 January 2014

And Then You Hear...

Today was a very busy day and with gut ache from hell I wasn't feeling the in the happiest of moods.

So you can only imagine how great I felt when I got home and read this letter;

The letter had a little more to it than this, but that was the important bit.

Yep uncross those fingers toes etc cause I didn't get the job.
Never mind, I'm just feeling a little unsure as to what my career holds at the moment.
And disappointed that they didn't call to tell me as I was one of only two internal candidates and I know the interviewers.

But to quote my dear old gran, god bless her:
Chin up, tomorrows another day.

X x

4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Laura. They have appointed totally external people to do the 3 roles. I am pleased that I was one of only two internal candidates (of which they had masses, I believe it was 60) to get to the second stage interview.

      Onwards and upwards.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Sorry to hear this lovely. I can only say every thing happens for a reason so maybe there will be bigger and better opportunities coming your way, I truly hope so x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that you didn't get the job. Hopefully a much better one will be just around the corner!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x