Saturday 11 January 2014

Mean Girls.... Well Mean Chucks Actually....

Whilst I was cleaning out the chucks today I hear the chucks going crazy in their run.

It turns out they have been fighting, well two of them have.

Poor attacked Chuck

I am not sure if it is due to wanting to be the boss or if they are just bored but the out come for this poor lady is far from great.
You can see where they have had a real go at her.

Even on the side of her head too.

I have separated them and will keep a close eye as to how she goes, it may be a trip to the vets poor girl.

Naughty ladies!

Keep your fingers crossed she heals ok.

X x

3 comments:

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x