Tuesday 7 January 2014

The First Outfit To Share Of 2014...

So it might not be the first outfit of 2014 obviously (I haven't been running round in the buff for the past week or so honest), it is the first outfit to share.

Dress - ASOS
Jacket - Next
Shoes - New Look

Exciting? Maybe not but perfect for the day ahead.


A day of meetings and travel.


How are you all coping being back at work?
Unfortunately I didn't take masses of time off over Christmas so I have been back for what seems like an age.

Still no news on job front and the interview I went for hasn't made a decision as yet so I can but hope that might turn out positive.

X x



5 comments:

  1. You look like you mean business honey, very smart x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with the interview result - fingers crossed for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this outfit! Very smart. Good luck with your interview results : )

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A perfect outfit for meetings. You look very smart and ready for action. Next is good for smart jackets. Enjoy the rest of you week. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x