Monday 19 September 2011

Monday Feeling

Our house hold truly is feeling the Monday morning feeling today.
image from champrags.blogspot.com

The weekend pasted in a blur, Saturday I slept for lost all of it!
In fairness it was a very manic Friday and I was shattered so I snuggled under a blanket on the sofa and snoozed all day. (Don't tell anyone but I never even bothered getting dressed! Shocking I know)

Sunday was spent chilling and watching lots of X factor that had been recorded since our holiday.
We still haven't caught up so no spoilers please.

To day we awoke feeling a definite nip in the air, so whilst I am working from home today I shall be making phone calls to get our heaters repaired and a new shower purchased too

Ashleigh woke up with a heart palpation this morning so has spent this morning at home napping, however she will be back into school this afternoon as course work needs to completed. Thankfully she recovers from the quite well, still a little scary when she has them though.

I am wrapped up a little more today rather than putting the heating on.
(trying to be frugal to be fair)

How have you coped with the chill in the air?

X x

4 comments:

  1. I got my tights out today...arghhh! Vileness.
    I've just been exercising, having a shower and then piling on the layers at night and haven't succombed to the heating yet.
    Hope Ashleigh's feeling better soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this weekend has reduced me to a horrible cold today so I'm at home instead of work. Hope embryonic in your house is ok


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you - I like to snuggle under a blanket on my sofa, and snooze. Waking up for cups of tea of course!! I also like to bake when I can emerge from under my blanket because it makes my kitchen super cosy, and smells amazing too!

    Hope Ashleigh is on the mend. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. heating? No it's far too early! We put off putting ours on as long as possible as i know once it goes on that will be it!...
    Oh and i live half my life in my PJ's :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x