Saturday 26 November 2011

Today I shall be shopping in New York City.
(all being well that is!)

Ashleigh will be dragging me into every shop known to man, Trying on every item of clothing she can and eating anything and everything put in front of her.

Her main aim for this weekend is to get her prom dress for next year.

No big fat gypsy wedding outfit for her!
Image from womenfashionidea.com
Oh no, she wants a slinky cocktail number that will last her a few years.
(hopefully a little bit of thrifty has got into her veins!)

Wish me luck as I am sure my poor feet will be blistered and sore, but what a fantastic place to be shattered in!

X x

1 comment:

  1. Enjoy! Hope you track down the dress without too much stress.

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x