Thursday 10 November 2011

Whiskas The wonder Cat.....

Or so he thinks!


This little fella caused my hubby a little stress first thing this morning.
A naughty looking cat if every I saw one!
Andy came down stairs to hear whiskas meowing.

 He had only got stuck behind the kitchen cupboard! Lord only knows how.  

Andy had to move the washing machine to get him out and he was covered in fluff!
(Whiskas that is not Andy!)

He also managed to pull if his collar which wasn't a bad thing as looking at where this has been his fur has come clean off.  It does't seem to be bothering but I shall keep an eye on it just in case.

A bald patch where his collar has been.

Silly cat.

X x

6 comments:

  1. Oh poor cat! One of my cats got stuck in a dressing gown sleeve once. We had to cut him out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor cat!!! :( I have to say that is one cute cat though!!

    xoxo Denise

    http://allthingsnew-denise.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. animals don't help themselves do they?. Comet got his mouth stuck in his cage bars once, what a wally.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww, bless! He's obviously been missing Mummy whilst you've been away. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww poor kitty! He is pretty darn cute though :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. awww Whiskas is beautiful. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x