Monday 21 May 2012

And Relax......

Firstly let me say sorry that I haven't had chance to comment on all my favourite blogs last week.

Work was crazy and I had so much to do in order to be able to have a week off this week.

Hence the title and I am sooo ready for it.

We have driven to Devon today to stay at one of our companies lodges.
Its a bit of a busman's holiday for hubby as he spent his teenage year growing up here, but he's eager to show me the sights.

In order to break up our drive we stopped at Tyntesfield, a beautiful national trust property.
(And in true frugal style we took our sandwiches and flask with us!)


Andy enjoying the sun!



Such a stunning roof!















It truly was a beautiful place and the weather has been great too.

If I manage to get a decent signal I will post a few photos over the week, if not....

Well I'm too busy chilling.

X x

13 comments:

  1. wow looks great! enjoy your well earned rest, hope the weather stays nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I'm in Devon! Maybe we can meet up? Fostermummy xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm back to Devon in the summer for work, perhaps we could sort it for then? I would love to meet up.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Have a great time.

    The stained glass is amazing by the way.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning place, how could anyone not have a great time in such a fab location? have fun! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful, I love visiting national trust houses and gardens xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope you have a brilliant week! These photos are marvellous, it looks like a gorgeous place and such sunny weather too.
    Enjoy yourself x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi looks lovely. Enjoy your week off. Looks like the sun is going to be out.
    Ps I know what you mean about ebay I had a break from it the other week to. One ebay buyer was a bit of a pain!
    x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you deserve a break. This place looks amazing, the sort of place I could really get lost in for a day!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow looks an amazing place x

    ReplyDelete
  10. It looks lovely there, there are so many beautiful places to visit in devon, heres hoping the weather stays nice x

    ReplyDelete
  11. It looks lovely there, there are so many beautiful places to visit in devon, heres hoping the weather stays nice x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x