This week really is a busy week, with me not only at work all everyday but also out all but one evening too!
No I'm not out on the tiles every night honest, I'm actually out working.
(And yesterday started out as a poo day, so I can only hope that it isn't a sign of how the rest of the week will be!)
By Sunday I will be well and truly fit to drop.
So food has to be easy and quick.
Meals this week shall be:
- Yesterday - Chilli Bake - cooked by Ash and Andy
- Tuesday - Gammon and ratatouille
- Wednesday - Casserole and jacket potatoes
- Thursday - Chicken noodle soup and home made bread
- Friday - Pasta and home made meat balls
- Saturday - Pizza and salad
- Sunday - Roast with all the trimmings
Thankfully the youngest will be able to prepare most of the food as she will be back first.
As for today I am working local so able to get away with casual attire.
|Cardy - M & S|
Top - H & M
Jeans - Miss Selfridge
Shoes - Debenhams
But a note to self: Do not go to bed with wet hair, other wise up ends up like this! and if you have no time to rewash it you have to look special all day......