Tuesday 24 May 2011

The Wonderer Returns.

I'm back!

After a fab time I am back to the grind stone.

Bummer eh?!

But I have had two fabulous weekend adventures and hubby had a great birthday, well two in fact as we celebrated again for him this weekend too.

I have lots of strange photos to share but that will have to wait until I have caught up with the thing that pays the bills, work!

Hopefully I will be able to catch up with all your lovely bloggs too.

Just thought I would share my two finds with you that I picked up from the local charity shop to where I am working.

Two fantastic leather bags;


Both for the bargain price of £2.
Well pleased.

Hope you are all having a great day and that the week is so far being a good one for you.
I shall get back to enjoying sunny Pontypool which is where I am working for the next few days.

So until tomorrow.

X x

4 comments:

  1. You can't beat a nice second-hand leather bag and at that price you'd be mad not to buy both. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh that first one is gorgeous!

    Glad you had such a fun time away :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great bags.

    Glad you had a nice time away enjoy and I am looking forward to seeing your photos. Enjoy your time in Pontypool xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that top one - gorgeous! Look forward to your pics!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x