Sunday 17 June 2012

Free And Practical Too...

I was lucky enough to have been chosen to receive a pack of Fairy Platinum dishwasher tablets curtsy of Super Savy Me.


And they came with a great recipe book too.

Now I am a lazy mare when it comes to washing up and everything goes into the dishwasher, much to the dismay of my mother and mother in law.


So I knew these would be in for a challenge with the amount of cooking I tend to do.
Plus a mucky filter to content with as well.

I have to say they have done fantastically well.


Not only were the dishes and glasses shining;

But the filter is sparklingly clean too.

And they smell lovely.


The only down side I would have to say is the price tag.

Approximately £10.00 at most retailers.
Much higher than I would spend on a weekly basis for dishwasher tablets.

But I am pleased with the results and shall be canvasing friends, family and neighbours to see what they think too.

If any one facies a recipe book and a tablet to try let me know and I will send one your way.
Including a £1.50 off voucher.
(first come first served)

X x

10 comments:

  1. I received my pack too. I've started passing the recipe books around friends, I hope they make use of the vouchers included.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I must admit to being impressed. I'd need them to be on offer before I brought them though.

      X x

      Delete
  2. I don't have a dishwasher. When we remodlled the kitchen I had to choose - dishwasher or dryer. The dryer won!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Given that choice I'd have gone for the drier too.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Oh you finally got picked,im so pleased x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's only the second time I've applied for some thing with them so I was pleased as they must have loads apply. Nice to recieve something that is practical too.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Hi my dear! Thats a shame those tablets are so pricey, if they brought the cost down a tad they may well get more buyers! Hope you and your family are keeping well, have a good week ahead!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. we don't have a dishwasher and it's usually me that has to wash up, regardless of what my hubby claims. Fairy soft hands - i think not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I need a dishwasher in my life! X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have to admit, I'd pay any price not to have to wash up! We call our dish washer 'the magic cupboard'. It's the very best cupboard in the kitchen :O)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x