Thursday 21 June 2012

Last Exam Of School...

Today sees Ashleigh sitting her last GCSE exam.

And I can't quite believe she has finished school!

It doesn't seen five minutes since she was starting nursery;



Then infants;




Then Juniors;



And finally secondary;







Next begins a whole new chapter.....

6th Form!

And at Ashleigh's request we went out for a meal to celebrate the end of exams.

Now, other than a two day 6th form induction, she has a very long break until she starts 6th form in September.

Thankfully we signed her up, at her request that is to take part in a three week challenge so that will fill a little time.

As will our two week holiday.
(18 days and counting!)

Can't wait!

X x

Ps. As requested the Garlic and Onion jam recipe will posted tomorrow for you.

X x

12 comments:

  1. What a relief to have the exams over.My DD started back to school last Monday to start year 13,shes currently putting together her personal statement for her University application.
    Looking forward to the recipe.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for her, it must be a huge relief! Where are you off on holiday to?

    Gemma xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We are off to France Gemma. Can't wait, just hope the weathers ok.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Yay for Ashleigh!

    (where is that Anchor? I'm fairly certain I have an identical photo of me!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this one was in France. In La Rochelle I believe.

      X x

      Delete
    2. I think this one was in France. In La Rochelle I believe.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Yep. Mine finished her exams yesterday. And now - the prom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so much like you, Trayci, just lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. us kids grow up so fast! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is gorgeous must take after you x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x