Monday 11 June 2012

Weekend Activities And Attire....

I don't know about you but I tend to slob out in my jeans if I don't have anything planned over the weekend, but this one I decided I was going to make more of an effort.

Saturday I wore this..

Jumper - H&M
TShirt Top - Old Navy
Jeans - ASOS
Plimsols - Next

Yes I know its jeans!





However I was doing housework, odd jobs, eBaying and even a little fashion DIY
(more on this to follow shortly)

And I didn't see a soul until Andy came home on the evening.








                                           











As for Sunday..

Dress - H&M
 
I did cheat and use the photos I already had as I didn't take any!

Comfy yet satisfying styish too I think.

Smarter as had a lunch time date of coffee and cake for my nieces birthday,

And then the family all joining us for Sunday lunch.

Which included a fresh cream and home grown strawberry sponge, chocolate mousse and  a yummy queen of puddings for desert.
(far too many calories!)

Do you find your attire changes during the weekend too?

X x


PS If you get chance visit my eBay listings here.

X x




20 comments:

  1. That dress looks FAB. And I'm rather partial to the odd stripe jumper too. My weekend wear varies wildly depending on what I am doing... I have been known not to get dressed at all - it's easy to do the gardening in your PJs when you live in a rural area :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gardening in your pjs, lucky you. My neighbours already think I'm a little crazy with out that.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Loving that dress on you Trayci and the shoes are fab.

    I always wear jeans on housework days. It's the law.

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is fabulous on you and I love your new hair! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vix. Glad you had a good time the weekend.

      X x

      Delete
  4. that dress is lovely! I quite often reach for jeans first when I have housework to contend with, all good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad its not just me that does that Sophie. Mind you if it doesn't warm up soon I'll be reaching for the thick woollies too.

      X x

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you Hun and thanks for visiting too. You gave a lovely blog with some great outfits.

      X x

      Delete
  6. I am like you - the weekend can be a mixture of both.
    Blue really is your colour.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do like blus it has to be said. I think that's why I was so taken with your new light blue jeans, they were fab.

      X x

      Delete
  7. You look great in that dress!

    xo Jennifer

    http://seekingstyleblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun. Loving the blog by the way.

      X x

      Delete
  8. Great outfits, perfect for the occasions you had planned. Love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. It's getting a fair bit if wear at the moment.

      X x

      Delete
  9. Thanks for popping over. I'll visit soon

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  10. THe H&M dress really suits you x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x