Friday 8 June 2012

Wet And Windy....

Don'y worry I've not got an upset tummy!
I am referring to this horrid weather, the weather that saw me resembling  a drowned rat earlier today.
(hence no outfit photo, it was not a pretty sight!)

At least now I am warm and cosy after a lovely shower and changing into my comfy's.

I just wanted to share with you a few things that managed to make me smile today.

Our First Strawberries off the allotment;


One for each of us and they were yummy.

A freebie;


You know how I love a freebie, so when hubby walked in with this huge tote bag for me I was very happy. I especially love the fact that it has "flash" wrote on it! Even if it is to promote the brand.
(clue me singing "Flash....Ahhh..." and flinging open my coat like a crazy person)

And a whole load of fresh farm eggs;


Due to me growing loads and I do mean loads of tomato plants, Andy bartered four tomato plants for 30 fresh eggs,
(By the time I thought to take the photo I have put some of them in an egg box)
I can feel a little bit of baking coming on.

So whats managed to make you smile on this wet and windy day?

X x

9 comments:

  1. Putting my feet up with a huge mug of tea really made me smile after getting completely waterlogged outside!

    Gems x

    Dont forget to enter my Very First Giveaway - Fashion, Well Done its open internationally!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you. I know that feeling. Just off to enter your giveaway now.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Love the strawberries, I am still waiting for an allotmenr

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I couldn't believe how long the waiting list is for them. They say we were lucky and we had been on the list for a year.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Hey again - could you send me some contact details so I can let you know if you win my giveaway!

    Gems x

    ReplyDelete
  4. SO many eggs...what ya going to bake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. cake, queen of pudding etc. Every think thats fattening.

      X x

      Delete
  5. thats a lorra lorra eggs! wahoo for strawberries x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x