Saturday 9 June 2012

What To Do On A Wet Weekend?

Not much in my case...

Other than tidying up and doing the boring housework, today I did manage to list a load and I do mean a load of eBay items
(listed here if you fancy having a look.  If you manage to bid on anything let me know prior to paying that you are a follower of Please May I and I will discount the item for you.  You may well recognise some of them)

I'd forgotten how long it took to photograph stuff let alone list everything!
Thank the lord for the ebay app on the iPad, so much quicker to list from.

I also managed to frame a few pictures ready to hang.

This was a mothers day card which I loved;
You can't quite tell but the dress is all sparkly.

So it will hang either above or below this one;

A new baby card we received when Ashleigh was born.
 It has been hanging in our hall ever since as a special reminder.

I finally managed to frame our caricature.
I did have to trim it slightly, a scary moment I can tell you, but at least now it's hung in Ashleighs tip room.

Its nice to see a few of the odd jobs finally dropping off the list.
(only around another 10 or so still to do!)

Am I the only one that seems to put these things off?

X x

10 comments:

  1. I like the look of both red dresses I h and m and new look how long are they??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They both sit just on my knee. I shall measure them tomorrow and let you know.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Just measured them. 27inches from under the bust. Hope that helps.

      X x

      Delete
  3. No, you're definitely not the only one who puts things off - I'm one of the world's worst procrastinators!! Am impressed with your mega eBay listing - must've taken you AGES! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The iPad app works a treat and I wizzed through them.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Nice post!!
    Love your blog!

    http://sweetcherryblogger.blogspot.com.es/2012/06/hearts.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and your lovely comment too.

      X x

      Delete
  5. I have a constant to do list. I am always adding to it!

    C
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can write a list of things to do and only usually get half of them done. I like what you've done with the cards as art. xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x