Thursday 10 March 2011

All in the name of a good cause!

Did you know that today was Rock the Red Pump Day!?!

Well if it hadn't been for Hazel I wouldn't have either!



So for such a good cause I obviously had to wear red shoes!

Now the problem came as my favourite red shoes are these,


Red Shoes from Office. (Xmas shoes 2010)
Not really work material, when you are on your feet all day!

I adore the ruffles at the baack of the shoes!

High heels always make your legs look so much better!
However for opening day speeches and the first hour I battled through


But then comfort won and I had to opt for these instead.

Red velvet bow shoes purchased from America

Yes it created quite a talking point during the day and yes I did get asked by a old man if I had any knickers on! Cause as the saying goes, "Red shoes no Knickers!"
I can assure you they were very much on!

Check out how A Daisy Chain Dream rocked her red shoes too!

Jesting aside what a great idea to raise awareness. I have two daughters who we are luckily able to talk about anything with and this has been a topic that we readdressed last night.

So if you haven't already, pop on a pair of red shoes and raise awareness of national woman and girls HIV/AIDS awareness day.

X x x

11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, your shoes are INCREDIBLE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love those shoes, your legs look even more amazing in them. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVEEEEE ur heels - and i DID NOT know about red shoe day - i'm REALLY upset over this! - i sooooo would of rocked some red shoes!!!!!

    ~LAST DAY 2 JOIN CUSTOM SIGN GIVEAWAY~

    *kiss kiss*
    Erika @ ~Tiptoe Butterfly~

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can understand why they are my favourites can't you?!!

    Everyone wanted them today.

    Thanks Vix, you say the nicest things.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. your pumps are gorgeous. the more blogs i see doing this post the more i wish id read one this morning and put some red shoes on today


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Might pop on some red shoes for Red Nose Day also! Loving the charitable dressing ideas! Your shoes are amazing! xx

    http://regulardandy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was not aware of this!! Thanks for sharing :)) I love the ones with the ruffles on the heel. Gorgeous. Wish I had known about this little, fabulous holiday sooner.. xo

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome both Grainner2 and Katy. A pleasure to meet you, hope you will continue to visit.

    Grainner2 - Loved the post on floppy hats, very much in for this year. (I never need an excuse to buy a hat!)

    Katy - That shoe post is fab! There are some beautiful shoes available unfortunatley most are a little out of my price range! Well a girl can dream!

    Enjoy your weekend guys.

    Much love.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my god, I want both pairs!! And your legs look spectacular in that first photo!

    I had mine all lined up to wear and then realised I had to be outside at work and went for brogues instead :(

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x