Saturday 19 March 2011

Bring me sunshine, everyday!

What a difference a bit of sunshine makes!
Wow I feel so much happier and healthier to.

Even the garden looks happier

What a pretty sight

 
I watched Comic relief last night and as usual cried like a baby.
Thankfully I did laugh too.
(smithy was sooo funny!)

As for today,
Well It's beautiful here, so I don't even mind that I have masses to do.
Washing has been pegged out and dried beautifully,
The house is neat and tidy and tomorrows dinner is slow cooking as we speak.

Yes it's been a good day.

Heres what I've been wearing;  

Top - thrifted
Jeans - primark
 
Sunglasses - Ray Ban gifted
Jewellery - gifted


Pretty ring detail

Scarf - thrifted
Earrings - gifted

 
Shoes - primark

So what have you been upto this sunny Saturday?

X x x

5 comments:

  1. I love the first sun! Can't wait until it's summer :)
    Great outfit too, love your jewelry.
    Kisses from the Netherlands.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sunshine puts everyone in a better mood =) i didn't get to watch comic relief this year because i was so busy on friday night but it sounded like fun


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sunshine does make us feel better despite of all the dreadful news and world events. Love the way you've tied that scarf and being a jewellery addict I'm really enjoying the close-ups of your trinketry! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love the blouse - what a great find. And you really suit those funky sunnies!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x