Sunday 20 March 2011

The week that was:

It's been an odd week.

As for the outfits for this week they looked as follows:

I missed my weekend due to sickness, which saw me hugging the loo!
However just before it hit this was my outfit;

Trousers - Dorothy Perkins
Shoes - New Look

Top - Ebay
All a little beige reflecting how I felt!

Monday
 I struggled through a heavy meeting still feeling a little green.
(and even though I felt ill I still wanted to look good!)

Dress - Ebay
Tights - Asda

Bangle - H&M

Belt - old scarf

Shoes - Primark

Tuesday
 I had to cancel a meeting I was very much looking forward to but due to being a 2 hour drive away (& feeling a little off colour still) was out of the question. Instead I worked a little closer to home.


Top - Dorothy Perkins
Skirt -


Shoes - Dorothy Perkins (years old)
I always think they look very 60's
 
Necklace - birthday gift from Florida Disney
(Can you spot the mickey in it?)

 Wednesday
Was a day to prep for my heavy week next week.
(As I was feeling better I dressed to cheer my self up!)

Dress - H&M
Tights - Asda
Shoes - Primark

I love this dress however it is a little too revealing for work so I had to adapt it slightly.

Amazing what a cardigan and belt can do!

Bangles - gifted

Necklace - gifted

Thursday
Saw me catching up with a colleague and planning.
As it was St Patricks day the attire had to be green.
(brings you luck or so they say!)
Top - New Look
Trousers - River Island
 Shoes - Dorothy Perkins

I love these shoes with the contrasting heel and sole.

Earrings - Gift whist in Hong Kong
Jade earrings to add to the good luck.

Necklace - gifted
Bracelet - gifted

Friday
Was yet another planning day but in sunny Wales, again a 4 hour round trip!

Actually quite tiring!

As previously seen.
Trouser repeated!

Gosh don't we at through some clothes and accessories during a week!

Hope you had a good week and that next week is even better for you.

X x x







11 comments:

  1. Gosh I was just reading your profile and I cannot believe you have a 24 year old daughter. You don't look old enough!

    I love your 1st top with the beige trousers and I love your red outfit at the bottom xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you. I was fairly young when I had her. Only seems like yesterday, scary where the time goes.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi my dear-great outfit pictures, love the pops of colour and the pretty jewellery in them, a very stylish week indeed!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Sharon. Felt rough for most of the week just didn't want to look it too

    Eagerly awaiting your new shop.
    X x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So mnay gorgeous outfits, styled to perfection. My favourite has to be Tuesday, you look so classy but hot. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I THERE.... FIRST OF ALL LET ME TELL YOU HOW BEAUTIFUL YOU ARE! AND YOU APPEAR TO BE VERY CONFIDENT TOO... WHICH IS ALWAYS A GREAT THING!!!
    I WISH I HAD MORE OF IT!
    BY THE WAY, I AGREE WITH THE VINTAGE VIXEN, MY FAVOURITE OUTFIT IS TUESDAY`S!
    LOOKING FORWARD TO SEE MORE OUTFITS!
    OH... I HOPE THAT YOU ARE FEELING MUCH BETTER, BY NOW!
    HUGS,

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE your outfits, I think my favourite is Monday, the trousers are great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those trousers in Monday's outfit are gorgeous! What fab legs you have. Love Tuesday's skirt too. Where's it from?

    Hehe, I was looking for Mickey in that necklace for ages. D'oh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your h&m Bangle :)

    Danniella

    http://2matesandablog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow, so many outfits, i think wednesday and thursday our my favourites but the flash of red in the last one is fab too. the shoes with the blue heel are just wonderful


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks guys you are very kind.

    Welcome Danniella and Debbie. I shall visit you soon.

    Alex I don't know why I didn't put where the skirt was from! Its from H&M. I had it last year some time and as I'm not too sure with pleats it doesn't make an outting very often!

    X x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x