Saturday 26 March 2011

A night of fun brings out the summer in me!

I thought I would share with you an outfit I wore for a night out.

But of course before I can I need to share the shoes of the day other than the pair below.


Primark shoes adapted for me by my daughter as a gift.

You have seen these on an earlier post so it's a repeat photo I'm afraid, sorry!

What beautiful weather we have been having.

And as the sun has been shinning it helped me chose my outfit for a drink with the girlies.



Top - Topshop, Shorts - Dorothy Perkins.


I love this top.
It ouse's summer with its flowery pattern, but the back is my favourite part.



Plays havoc with the bra situation though!
Thank god for stick on versions eh!

Shoes - New Look.

By the end of the evening I was more this distance from the floor!


Dam that wine!

I must confess, I did put tights on before I went out.
I don't think the world is ready for my pasty legs just yet, well that and it is still a little chilly!

Roll on summer.

X x x

4 comments:

  1. Pasty? Pah! They look amazing. Love the back detail on that top but I dunno how you cope with the stick on bra - the only time I tried one it just pinged off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bless you Alex. I truly need some colour on my legs that's for sure!

    The bra, touch wood was fine. Supper sticky so held really well.

    X x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi

    I left you an award and tag on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x