Saturday 2 July 2011

A Half Year Review

Blimey it only just dawned on me that it is half way through 2011!

Scary thought that.

So in order to put a smile on my face I wanted to pick out my highlights for the year so far.

January
Saw plenty of walks,



February
Was the month I turned 40 and visited Venice






March
We visited London and saw The Hurley Burley Show.






April
A royal wedding.




And beautiful weather.





May
Hubby's birthday, celebrated by a trip to scotland and a trek up Ben Nevis.





Along with a family holiday to Centre Parcs, full of activities.








June
Three Peaks Success and recovery.





Along with acting like a bunch Gleeks.

And the garden continued to blossom.


Didn't realise we had done so much..

Wonder what the next 6 months will bring?

What's your half year review look like?

X x

5 comments:

  1. I would love to visit Venice I always hear such nice things about it xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, I love the fact that the weather in the January walking photo is better than the May one! I suppose Ben Nevis is quite high though.

    I'm loving reading these half year review posts. I'd do one myself but my memory is terrible at the moment and I honestly can't remember half the things I've done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you've done loads so far!! can't believe it's july already!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I first met you when you blogged about Venice. I can't believe it's been six months. x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe it's July as well. Looks like you've had a great 6 months


    Bow Dream Nation xx

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x