Monday 9 January 2012

And Finally..... A Winner!

"About time!" you might be thinking.

Did you think I'd forgotten?

Well I hadn't honest.

Back in December my little blog had it's first birthday and whats a birthday with out a present or two?!

So my gift to one of my followers was this;


An annual subscription to Company magazine.

Oh an a mystery box too.

And the winner is.........














Wait for it.........











Congratulations Sophie and thanks to all of you for supporting me.
(I wish I could give you all something but the bank balance won't allow!)

X x

4 comments:

  1. Congratulations to sophie. It was lovely of you to do such a cool giveaway. Hope you are ok & not worrying about your job too much. x x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x