Friday 13 January 2012

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

Yep another week has flown past and brings us to Friday once more.

And you know what Fridays mean?

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly

So heres my highlights/low lights from this week.

The Good
A spend free week

All my pennies lined my bank not the stores tills.

The Bad
Trying to sort out a business case to get a company car


Such a pain!  I've never ever done one before, no one seems willing to help and I'm rather p****d off with it to be fair!

The Ugly
My replacement having the car I was promised over 12 months ago!


As if it's not bad enough having to do a hand over for the job I love I the have to watch as they get the car I was promised 12 months ago. Kind of makes me think they didn't really mean it!

Yes I know I have moaned a lot and I'm sorry but sometimes thats just how you feel!

Any thing exciting happened during your week?

X x

3 comments:

  1. It's really annoying seeing other people get what you were promised! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hurrah for good things, but oh no to the bad :( x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww i hate when promised things in work and then drag it on, Not fair.

    xoxox

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x