Thursday 1 December 2011

A Fresh New Start.

Happy 2012

Wow can you believe that another year has passed?

Quite scary how  quickly it has really.

Well here to 2012 and all that it may bring.

Heres my list of hopes for this new year;

  • That my family all stay fit and healthy.



  • Ashleigh completes her exams ok and with results she is happy with.

  • That  we continue to be frugal through out 2012.

  • To trim this body back to a shape/size I am happy with.

  • Make more time for family/friends.

  • To continue to enjoy my blogging as much as I have this year.



What do you hope for this year?

X x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x