Friday 30 March 2012

Black And White....


Blimey I have felt chilly today!

And its the one day I didn't wear tights either, typical eh!?
(Bet your loving these pasty whites...not)

As I had a meeting first thing I decided to wear my bargain top, a whole £1 from the charity shop and perfect for work too.

A size larger than I would normal get but as we all know, when hunting out things never be put off by size as everything can be altered if needed.


Top - M&S thrifted
Skirt - Dorothy Perkins (Years old)
Shoes - Primark



 I also had to attend my youngest drama exam.
It was a play about teenage pregnancies and I hate to say this (and you must promise not to tell her!) but she looked the spit of a 16 year old me!

She had on an adidas tracksuit (so not her), huge hoop earrings (again so not her) and her hair all pulled into a high ponytail and made to look like a shaggy perm. 
(In my defence they were trendy back in my day, honest)

Her acting was superb, as was that of her friends.
I do hope she has passed, as in the words of a 16 year old me;

"It was well good init!"

X x


9 comments:

  1. It has been cold today, I was freezing! lovely outfit. That play sounds fun. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was really good Vix. Funny and dramatic all rolled into one.

      X x

      Delete
  2. I never pay attention to clothes sizes any more, load of rubbish!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd never buy any if I did Laura, as I'd think I was the size of an elephant! lol..

      X x

      Delete
  3. looking lovely as always x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that you Char, I only follow your lead.

      X x

      Delete
    2. Ment to say thank you, not that you! sorry. Silly me.

      X x

      Delete
  4. I lovelovelove black and white.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the lovely comment bonnie. I'm loving your pink jacket in your resent post, it was gorgeous.

      X x

      Delete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x