Monday 12 March 2012

That Monday Morning Feeling.....

Yes, today I well and truly have that Monday morning feeling.

Its not that I hate my job, in fact I really like it, but I do hate getting up.
(This could just be cause I'm a lazy git though!)

And the next few days are full of meetings and heavy work load.

So to cheer myself up I dressed Trayci style.

Wore killer heels;
This was taken awhile ago.  I am wearing these with a dress for work.

Ate a naughty breakfast;


And booked my spas weekend too.


And decided that nothing was going to stop me smiling all day.


You would be amazed how many times I was asked what I'd been up to!
(They know me too well obviously!)

It made me realise how true this statement was;


So how do you face up to the dreaded Monday morning when your just not in the mood?

X x


8 comments:

  1. Mondays aren't any different to the rest of the week, I love them all! Those shoes are fab. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shoes!!! I can't do heels for any length of time and also Biggles is about an inch taller than me so I am limited in my heelage!

    Mondays - Coffee, and Zumba. I would like to start the day having a morning mooch around some charity shops but fraid its not to be

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your Monday sounded nicer than mine.

      As for my shoes would you believe my youngest brought me them? Bless her.

      X x

      Delete
  3. love your attitude. Monday's usually get the better of me and I swamp around in a grump.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm normally the same Sophie. I really don't like Mondays.

      X x

      Delete
  4. Sounds like a great plan for starting the week, Trayci! Love love LoVE those shoes, too! x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x