Friday 16 March 2012

Take Your Partner To Work Day/Everybody Everywear.....

No its not an actual event, I just happen to be taking Andy to HO with me yesterday.

Why?

Well simply because both he and his assistant manager missed our conference and wanted to see all the new ranges that would be coming soon.  I am lucky enough to constantly see the mock shop and work with the people responsible, hence taking them with me.

Don't think my early morning suited everyone mind!
(Never mind eh!)

Here was my simple outfit for the day;








Which meant I could also combine the Every Body Every Wear theme which was to wear green.



The one nice thing taking them with me meant that I had to leave at a decent time!
It also meant that I didn't have to drive which was an added bonus too!

X x

8 comments:

  1. one of my favourite outfits from you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking great, fantastic legs( if you dont mind me saying)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That skirt is a stunner! Very apt apt for St paddy's! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that skirt! Really gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. favorite outfit of yours so far! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that darling two-tone skirt and Asian-inspired earrings! =)

    http://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful photos and outfit! :)
    http://liberty-walk-sara.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x