Sunday 4 March 2012

Sweet Sunday!



The best thing about Sundays, other than the roast dinner of course, is that I don't have to rush any where.

I can go to church if I'm up in time. (which today I was not!) 
We can go for a walk, watch telly, do anything we please


Today we are off to the allotment for a little digging.  Its very good for the soul I find.


Then back home for seed planting, baking and general family time.




Before we go off to the inlays for a slap up roast dinner.
Yummy!



Before I go here are a few photos of hubby and I from last Saturday when we attending my friends hubbies 50th birthday.


We had a great time, as did my friends hubby! He spent almost two days in bed recovering!

X x

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, the pair of you!
    I bet you didn't get much digging done today, it's vile out, isn't it? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We got a little bit done in-between the down pours. Hope you had better weather for your Wales trip.

      X x

      Delete
  2. My Sunday is pretty much identical to yours, although I must confess church is more of a twice a year thing.
    I am in two minds about an allotment, I love the idea of the home cooked veg, but I am not sure if there is really the time to dedicate to it.
    Great outfit, the colour is fantastic with your hair, I really can't believe you have a 24 year old, when I read your bio and saw your pic, I thought YOU were 24 and then read again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are going to have to be at the top of my favourites pile, after such a lovely comment as that!

      X x

      Delete
  3. hey! I only discovered your blog today but I really like it! :) It's really, hmm, the only word that comes to my mind is "warm" :)
    I love lazy Sundays myself! ;)
    food photos make me hungry LOL and you and the hubby looked great! :)

    btw - I'm your newest follower! :)

    xoxo
    Karola
    karolasway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karola and welcome.

      Thank you for your lovely comments. I quite like thinking of my blogs s warm, thank you. Hope you stay for with me for a while.

      X x

      Delete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x