Saturday 3 March 2012

TFITW....

Yeah the weekend is here...

You know what that means don't you?

A day off, two days in fact!
(No more 5am starts for two days, yeah!)

Heres the outfit I celebrated the weekend in;

Very casual I know bit thats what weekends are for!

It feels like it has been a mega long week this week and I am really pleased to having a few days off.
Other than cleaning, the usual housework and tackling the mountain that is my ironing pile, I shall be finally getting my fringe cut,

(cause at the mo I resemble cousin it!)

Hopefully reshaping my eyebrows

And catching up with loved ones.

And of course a good home cooked meal for this evening.
Which could even involve a bottle of wine!

Then Sunday is a chill day with the traditional family lunch.

I do like a good get together!

So what are you up to this weekend?

X x


6 comments:

  1. That blouse is gorgeous on you.
    Sounds like you have a great weekend planned, we were out last night, off to a dinner party later tonight and heading to Wales in the morning to give the campervan a run. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. 5 am starts!!! I have to get up at 6am and thats bad enough.


    Pretty top x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You think this is casual?! This would be how I dress to go out to dinner, I need to up my game!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x