Saturday 31 March 2012

Hippy Chick....


That is what my youngest has decided I look today.

In fact it was worse, as she called me Earth Mother to start with! 
And I can assure you I have no hairy armpits or legs and I wash regular, thank you very much child!

But in fairness I can see where she was coming from.
(no offence ment to any Earth Mothers out there)

Talking of Earth, will you be taking part in earth hour this evening?
We shall I hope.


Tunic dress/top - Dorothy Perkins
Leggings - H&M
Sandals - Ebay


I don't do leggings very much as I have far to large a derrière to get away with such things. But I must admit to feeling more than a little chilly,  so they did keep me warm nicely.




(Don't look at the grey! The roots will be gone later today thankfully)

The scarf was also a thrift find, with a cost of 50p.

It will be great for not only my hair but also to wear for work.


Aren't feet horrid?!

The things I share with you eh, what lucky folk you are!

I have a dinner date today.
Don't tell the hubby, especially as its with his dad!
Now I read that it just sounds so wrong....

I am actually having lunch with him at the allotment, scrummy liver and onions.
Yummy....

Hubby and mother in law hate them so it tends to be our shared sinful meal.

It also means I shall be doing yet more on the allotment too.

Well it beats housework hands down.

Hope you enjoy your weekend.

X x

5 comments:

  1. I really like this outfit. I wore something similar in my wearing it all challenge last year. The scarf is lovely - great find. I can't wer scarves in my hair like that - they just don't stay put! I have to agree feet are rather odd. I much prefer gardening to housework (which is what I should be doing right now) I think its good for the soul. I have to say though I don't share our views on liver and onions *makes yuck face*. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ah you look great! I've been wearing a scalf in my hair like that too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit, particularly the scarf - very summery! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look fab Trayci! I have a foot fear, well, intense dislike anyhow, so ARGH!!! You freaked me right out. HEHE!
    Just read about your allotment tool bargain, great find, how all is going well at your plot :) x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x