Friday 2 March 2012

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly.

These weeks are flying past even quicker than a formula one car!

Scary!

Here are my highlights for the week that was.....

The Good
Ashleigh being excepted into not one but two colleges.


After mad rushes to get her to interview and auditions she (so far) has been excepted into two colleges.
One to study drama and the other to study chemistry, biology, law and psychology.
(Completely different I know!)

Ashleigh deciding she should follow her GP dream


It has been great that she has been excepted to either college and we believe that she should choice to do what makes her happy. But I can't help be over joyed that she has chosen to go with the academic route, as this has been her interest for many years.
(It could still all change I know!)


The Bad
Traveling over 1000 miles this week.


I am really enjoying my new role but have to admit that the journey is a killer!

5am alarms.


Who in their right minds wants to get up at 5am every morning?
I hate them because by 9pm I'm shattered and ready for bed!


The Ugly
Knowing I have to give back the one thing that has made my long journeys  bearable!


Yes, the car has to go back soon.  Boo Hoo! I will be getting my own company car but I have well and truly been spoilt with the BMW as it is soooooo comfy!

So how is your week panned out?

X x

9 comments:

  1. Great news for Ashleigh! You must be so proud :O) and rightly so!
    My week has been ok, good bits, bad bits... looking forward to a weekend of friends, family and good eatin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sounds heavenly Hazel! Yes I am very proud of her although she never quite believes me when I tell her. The joys of teenage girls.

      X x

      Delete
  2. Well done Ashleigh. It's great that she has ambitions! This weekend I'm taking it easy as I stressed out over my first Driving lesson today and it has taken a lot out of me lol !!

    Gemma x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gosh how exciting that must have been! At least you can now have a nice weekend to recover.

      X x

      Delete
  3. Massive congrats to your girly! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. well done to Ashleigh! Hard work pays off :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to your daughter! That's fab! Did you get my email? You won my Wahanda giveaway! :) another 'Good' ;) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh wow! Thanks Lauren. I must admit I haven't checked my email in ages! I'm off to reply to you now!

      Thank you hun you've made my day...

      X x

      Delete
  6. thats a lot of miles you travelled!! you must be knackered x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x