Friday 23 March 2012

A Little Giving....

Whilst receiving gifts is all well and good I aways think that to give some one a gift is even better.

Today I received in the post two beautiful bracelets that I ordered via group on for my two nieces birthdays.



They are lovely and sparkle loads.
I am sure they will love them.

I also brought two boxes of heart shaped milk tray, ideal for gifts for two friends birthdays that are coming up. And at only £1.24 it means they can still have something else too.


Have you brought anything nice as a gift of late?

X x

6 comments:

  1. I have been looking for a bracelet like the one you bought ,could I ask where you got them ,love Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the sparkles! very pretty! hmm, i bought tons of goodies for my BF's 30th birthday just the other week :) i hope that you are well sweetie!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
  3. It´s great to see what you are doing in this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  4. those bracelets are gorgeous! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. i bought my mum a ticket to see Jon Armatrading for her birthday she was sooooo excited lol

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x