Wednesday 5 October 2011

All Best Plans!



I pledged to myself that this week would be a calmer one.

I would rest my wrist and do exactly as instructed.

Yeah, right!

So far I have attended 3 meetings, (including todays)

Have another one to take tomorrow, (lots of creative games and challenges)

Finishing with a final workshop run through on Friday.

Doesn't sound very much like taking it easy does it?

Oh well all best plans go to pot!

Hope your having a more relaxing week than me.

X x 

4 comments:

  1. Well you can only try lol xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't sound like you're doing much relaxing... I hope you get to put your feet up in the evenings...

    ReplyDelete
  3. You sound busy hope you can find some time to relax xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Easier said than done isn't it!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x