Sunday 2 October 2011

It's The Simple Things That Make Me Smile...



Who would have thought we would be digging back into the summer clothes to find something suitable to wear?

Not me thats for sure.

But it is amazing how a little sun can make you feel. I for one love it as it truly makes me happy.


Far too much leg for an October day really!

Top - Primark
Skirt - Next
Shoes - Primark
I also fished out a bright wooden necklace that always reminds me of holidays and added that to my outfit.

I can see this skirt seeing having quite a lot of use during the winter with thick colourful tights and snuggly jumpers.

Hope you have enjoyed the sun as much as me.

X x

11 comments:

  1. I am loving that skirt and give us our warm back please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like what you post here. If you have some time i´d like you check out my blog and follow me if you really want to.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogpot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my GOODNESS that's an AWESOME outfit! LOVE that skirt!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's never too much leg to show off when you've got pins as good as yours!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous skirt and I do love the artistic slant to your piccies! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This skirt is perfect!!! I think it will look great layered up for winter.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wasn't it a wonderful weekend! It's hard to believe that was last weekend when it is so cold now!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x