Friday 21 October 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!

Another week bites the dust and passed us by in a haze!

Heres my week in a nut shell.

The Good
Freedom!

I finally have had my cast removed and I am over the moon.

The Bad
Still no driving allowed!

Not for another two weeks at least and the wrist is strong enough.

The Ugly
Being broke!

After the accounts have been checked it really is a case of being very frugal.
Every bill seems to have gone up yet the wages are not following suit.
Thankfully I had purchased almost all the Christmas gifts and the freezer is daily full!

So what has your week been like?

X x

4 comments:

  1. Hooray for being cast free! I bet it feels like a ball and chain's been removed.
    Have a fabulous weekend. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pleased for you that your cast is finally off! I had a good week thanks! Weather in Devon is cooling down now. Starting to think of warm fires but will have to be content with re-lighting the Aga in the kitchen at first. We don't light the woodburner until we are freezing! Pray your arm will strengthen daily so you can get back behind the wheel again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i know what you mean, all my bills are rising and no pay rise for me :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. At least you are rid of the cast now. Take care x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x