Wednesday 26 October 2011

Casual Admin

The one great thing about being able to do admin from home is that the normal business attire doesn't apply and you can be as relaxed as you like.

So today I put that well and truly into practice;

Jumper - H&M thrifted (years old)
Trousers - H&M from america (years old)
Long sleeved top - George at Asda (years old)
Boots - New Look I think (again years old)

Smart enough for if the postman knocks (no pun intended!)


But casual enough to be able to be relaxed too.

The other great thing is that I don't have to style my hair more than just a ponytail.
(lazy I know!)


The bit of bling is added as I have a hole in my jumper which I have been too lazy to sew.
(Note to self, must do)

Necklace - Primark
As for the necklace I just like the sound it makes.
(And the colours obviously.)

The other great thing is that as I am listed my clothes I see that most have been with me for years and will, I hope see a few more yet.

Look at me being all thrifty!
X x

7 comments:

  1. Love the jumper and necklace.

    I would love to work from home. Your job always sounds so great xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and thanks for your comments re UAT - it seem so many women get this. Take care x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi thanks again for your kind words. Sounds like you have had your fair share & glad you are all out the other end! so to speak.
    I am going to take each day as it comes now. Its a bit uncertain & I feel in Limbo with it all.
    Hope your wrist is relaxing xx Take care & have a lovely evening.
    Love the jumper & outfit great to look at existing things

    ReplyDelete
  4. the brooche is cute i like the way you wore it lower down

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your hair worn back like that, you look so pretty! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. love your look, those boots are fab x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look adorable in these photos, I like your style!
    Take a look at my blog, and if you like it follow me, I’ll be waiting for you!

    enter the ZELEB giveaway on my blog!!
    Cosa mi metto???

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x