Monday 10 October 2011

I H M!


Ok, so thats no strictly true.

I had a heavy week lasts week to be fair, not work wise so much but personal stuff.

And whilst it feels like a load has been lifted from my shoulders it also makes me feel very vulnerable and fragile too.

So I am not feeling Monday, it has to be said!

It hasn't helped that yet again I have had to stay away from home for the evening.

But before I know it I shall be back home (lets hope its a happy one!) and able to sleep in my own bed.

Hope your Monday has been a good one.

X x

9 comments:

  1. I love Mondays.. Didn't love them when I was younger, but now I love it :) So, I wish you a great Monday..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, Mondays don't get the best rep do they? At least there is only one of them a week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. being self-employed Monday is pretty much as cool as the other days of the week.
    Hope your's wasn't too draining. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. monday today was good as i wasnt at work:) but now i'm thinking of work tomorrow and i dont like it :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. i am not a fan of Mondays at all, such a downer after the weekend :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Monday's can definitely suck!

    GTBB,
    http://badjoan.blogspot.com
    http://cookingjoan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hmm when I was working I too hated Mondays so I know what you mean!

    Hope your ok xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm not a Monday fan either but I did see a rhyme that made me smile the other day 'After Mondays and Tuesdays, even the calendar says W T F'

    x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yikes! Hope you have a better week!

    Belly B :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x