Thursday 13 October 2011

The count down commences!


commences
At last I am now in the final few days count down till the removal of my cast and if I am totally honest it has well and truly got me down! I have lost my mojo for many things as the time has progressed, fashion (a little hard when you can't fit clothing over the cast!), going out (not fun when you feel a wreak!) blogging (nothing to blog about!) and even hubby (hard to feel desirable when you can't move your wrist!)

However no more feeling down in the dumps, I have but 5 more days until this thing is removed and have decided to be thankful for the countdown.

Sorry for the lack of inspiration, I hope it was only vacant for a short while and will be back soon.

X x

7 comments:

  1. awww glad you will be feeling better soon x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I better that'll be a huge relief for you. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo counting down the days! your wrist will look so strange whe you get it free!
    A little tip which helped me, my wrist was really stiff when i got the cast off, and i had to really work on it to get it to move normally, the best thing was to do it while in the bath, the warm water really helps :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go get random people to sign your cast that would be fun then blog about it Hope your back to smiling again soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not long to go now, sorry to hear things have been getting you down.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It will be great for you to have the cast off I hope you & your mojo feel better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x