Saturday 29 October 2011

The Good, The Bad And The Ugly!

Good grief the weeks are passing quickly!

Here are my high lights;

The Good



I have been so spend neutral it has been amazing!
I am well chuffed with myself. 

The Bad

Working through the whole of half term!
I don't mind working but I do miss being able to spend time with my daughter, not that she's missed me more like I missed her!

The Ugly

Has to be the physio.
Yes its for a good reason but my god it hurts!

How has your week panned out?

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your economising, I really should cut down on what I'm spending.
    Hope your physio isn't toooo bad and that your arm is improving x

    ReplyDelete
  2. yippeeee for spending no money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll have to get some spending tips off you, especially as my rent for my university housing has just gone out. And I hope the physio gets better with time, I've heard it can be painful. Thanks for the lovely comment too, I love the pumpkins. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Its gone way too quickly, I can't believe half term is almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the spending cuts. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes, the time is going so fast! Wish i could cut down on spending. xox

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x