Tuesday 4 October 2011

Party In My Pants!

Calm down, calm down it's not at all what you are thinking!
(get your mind out of the gutter!)

The other day I had a delivery of a bright red pair of high waisted trouser.

It's fair to say I love them, even if it is a little to warm for them at the moment. Thats such a strange thing to say in October.

Teamed with a pair of trusty heels they feel great and even match my cast.

I can see these being a staple during the winter months, making a nice change from my trusty skinnies.


Top - Top Shop
Trousers - Next
Shoes - River Island



 Not too long till this blasted cast is removed, can't wait.  It makes choosing clothes and accessories a nightmare!

X x

10 comments:

  1. Trayci, those trousers are fabulous and do wonders for your figure...you look amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those bottoms and shoes are amazing!! I want them. I will have to search through river island and next :) thanks for sharing and you look fab in them in.. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those pants and the shoes are great heck you look so good in this whole getup xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These trousers are lovely. I have some coral jeans that I adore, I just need to figure out how to wear them for cooler weather. I'm all set with chunky jumpers but the footwear it stumping me…
    I love your shoes here, River Island always delight me with their footwear range.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd really like red trousers too! They look lovely on you! I wish I could wear skinny trousers like you- I find them too uncomfortable! They will cheer up people who see them- lovely vibrant shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those trousers are amazing, and they look absolutely incredible on you!

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x