Friday 7 October 2011

The Loss Of An Inspiration.

Yesterday morning an uneasy silence was sensed within our household.

Ashleigh was in shock, Andy was bereaved and I was down right sad.

If you are like us a house full of Apple geeks then you will of course know what made us feel this way.



In the words of the man himself;



 "If you live each day as if it was your last, someday you'll most certainly be right."

"Stay Hungry. Stay Foolish."

RIP to a man who had inspiration and creativity by the bucket loads.

X x

5 comments:

  1. I haven't got any Apple in my life (apart from what grows on the trees in our garden) but it's always sad to hear of the loss of someone so young. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw this on fb while on holiday, i felt unreasonably sad x

    ReplyDelete
  3. it was a very sad day. I am a fellow apple geek and he truly was a legend.

    New follower here btw, love the blog x

    ReplyDelete

Please be kind, remember we are all friends here.
I love getting your messages, they brighten up my day and will answer any questions as quickly as I possibly can.

Love and lipstick.
X x